The 42-page textbook includes:
- Explains what capacity ratings are and how they are used
- Breaks down the different data pieces used in capacity ratings
- Demonstrates creating a ratings calculator in Excel
- Discusses ratings for foundations, corporations, and non-U.S. prospects
- Provides discussion questions for personal or group use
Please note: This textbook is designed to accompany group discussions and practice facilitated by an expert. This textbook is NOT designed as stand-alone ratings calculation instruction. It works best when paired with other learning opportunities, such as our on-demand Capacity Ratings course, your institution’s new hire training, or even local seminars or conferences.