The 56-page textbook includes:
- Breaks down the profile search into five distinct categories with search hints and tips
- Includes search engine search tips plus a Google advanced search tip sheet
- Fills in the “gaps” of knowledge about public and private data and information sources
- Introduces you to Recency Frequency Monetary (RFM) scoring, capacity ratings, and other prospecting tools and techniques
- Breaks down prospect management into pieces and introduces you to assembling them at your organization.
- Career resources and a Glossary with more than 25 terms defined across 5 pages
Please note: This textbook is designed to accompany an instructor’s step-by-step demonstration of search to beginners. This textbook is NOT designed as stand-alone search instruction. It works best when paired with other learning opportunities, such as our Essentials for Successful Fundraising Research on-demand course, your institution’s new hire training, or even local seminars or conferences.