The 46-page textbook includes:
- Practice communication skills for defining the request and soliciting feedback.
- Create a manual scoring model to help you quickly work through large lists in Excel.
- Leverage your knowledge of public information to source prospect lists.
- Research and qualify prospects.
- Manage your time effectively with tips and tricks.
- Get savvy about delivering a final product that your internal customer wants.
Please note: This workbook is designed to accompany group discussions and practice facilitated by an expert. This textbook is NOT designed as stand-alone ratings calculation instruction. It works best when paired with other learning opportunities, such as our on-demand An Approach to Prospecting course, your institution’s new hire training, or even local seminars or conferences.