The 56-page textbook includes:
- Defines, explains descriptive, comparative, and predictive analytics
- Introduces the CRISP-DM approach to working through and documenting your projects
- Introduces descriptive and comparative analytics through well-described project examples
- Includes 21 illustrations to demonstrate concepts and examples
- Includes a bonus chapter on becoming an Excel power user
Please note: This textbook is designed to accompany an instructor’s step-by-step introduction of fundraising analytics for beginners. This textbook is NOT designed as stand-alone search instruction. It works best when paired with other learning opportunities, such as our Foundations in Fundraising Analytics on-demand course or other workshops or conferences.